• Superb optical features: 1 - high resolution and good contrast 2 - real 3-dimensional precise image reproduction 3 - large depth of field 4 - wide field of view
Apochromatic optics design can correct the chromatic aberration of three types of coloured light effectively.
It ensures the reduction and saturation of image colour and improves resolution, contrast and view depth of image.
• 3-step magnification: 3-step magnification (3.75x - 7.5x - 15x) provides larger magnifying range and more selection from lowest magnification for an overview to high magnification for precise and close inspection and treatment.
• Two optical circles for quick measuring size or tissue
• Integrated green filter It can help to recognize blood vessels
• LED illumination LED coaxial illuminator provides pure white colour light similar to sunlight to show real colour. Bulb life over 10,000 hours/10 years for long lasting performance. It saves your cost for the spare bulbs & electric charge.
• Integrated camera The images from integrated video camera can be transferred directly into a monitor or a TV, into a computer with USB adapter or stored into a hard disk recorder.
• Ergonomic design for comfortably long time precision operation Supplied assembled and ready for use with manual in GB, FR, IT.
• Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixel) HDMI output
• Total magnification 3.75X, 7X, 15X • 300 mm focal length • Field of View: 79 mm, 39 mm, 19 mm Ø • Depth of Field: 4.5 mm, 1.13 mm, 0.76 mm • Light intensity >25,000 LUX • Individually adjustable eyepiece 16.7X • Right eyepiece with built-in two circles to measure the size of the problem you see • Built-in rheostat for brightness adjustment • User-selectable built-in green filter for enhanced contrast • LED bulb is easily changeable • Working height: 950 to 1250 mm • Fine focus adjustment handles • Two (Gross/Fine) height adjustment handles • Main power supply: 100-230V • Weight: 11 Kg